Sunday, September 30, 2018

I will design a professional weebly landing page or scroll page

I will design a professional weebly landing page or scroll page












About:

Contact me before placing the order!
Hi,
Are you looking a professional, responsive landing page or sale page for your business and portfolio?

Then, I am able to design a professional landing page on weebly for using Html, Css.
I will provide you not only basic landing page its professional Responsive Weebly Landing page for your business or services.

Easily Editable
Create effects on your website content using Html Css Jquery for the dynamic view.
customization for your need
Provide pro features to free website users.
Anchor ⚓ Tag customization
E-Commerce Functionality
Revisions if you need something changed
Fully Responsive to all Devices and Browsers

Before 
i start i need your Weebly login details your id or password
And Give me sample/example page (if you want similar one).

This Gig includes only 3 to 4 sections of a landing page.for more tabs or
section contact me first before ordering.

For More Check FAQ Section Below.
My service is only for Weebly platform.

PURCHASE POLICY:
NOTE: Please message me before ordering my gig because I have to know your page details and also we can fix our price and timeline. Prices change, rise according to your requirements.
.

Reviews


dannyalam63:Great work!

sonyak95:Thank you! Always a pleasure!

donnhemm:She helped me step by step on my vision and nailed it. Much approved!!!!!!

sonyak95:Thank you! Appreciate your business.

iqrocket:Absolutely a great seller. Fast efficient and did a fantastic job. I will definitely be back. All around an amazing experience


No comments:

Post a Comment