Friday, September 28, 2018

I will create animated music video

I will create animated music video












About:

Get Animated Music and Lyric Videos. 

Packages Description: 


  • Animated Video of 75 words - 30 Secs Approx (Basic Pkg), 150 words - 60 Secs Approx (Standard Pkg), 300 words - 120 Secs (Premium Pkg).

  • Characters
  • Scenes
  • Royalty free Background music
  • Adding Your Logo / Web URL / Social Media Addresses
  • Commercial Rights


If the script is more than 300 words / 120 Secs then select multiples or message me so that I can also offer you discount. 


Do inform me for any of your inquiry or to get custom quote. You will get complete refund if video is not as per your requirement.


Always there to assist you :)

Regards
Aliza

Reviews


stefanpreradovi:Great job! Very helpful!

jaybrum:Good work!

simonminter:Very fast delivery and high quality.

stefanpreradovi:Great job! Very helpful!

jaybrum:Good work!


No comments:

Post a Comment