Thursday, September 27, 2018

I will help with wix site, bugs, wix code, database

I will help with wix site, bugs, wix code, database












About:

My name is Anna and I am a Wix Code Expert.

Need a help with your Wix website?

I can do it!

  • add database

  • full site design

  • search functionality

  • API integration with 3rd party services

  • dynamic pages for categories and items

  • custom form

  • member profiles

  • login/signup

  • custom Wix Stores layout

  • MailChimp, Google Docs, SMTP, CRM

  • and more!

I will help you with any part of your WIX site.
I am experienced with WIX Code, Programming, Databases and more.
Full site design, redesign or new features for you will be delivered quickly and with all details.

Please, contact me to check which package fits your task, get the estimated price and time of work.

Reviews


weblordpub:Anna is amazingly fast and responsive. I am giving her another project she is five stars all the way.

mercedespang:Amazing. Anna was fast and understood everything I was looking for. I couldn't ask for anything else!

annadoit:That was an awesome experience. Thanks for your order!

tom_baron:Thanks a bunch!

hendro:recommended and reordered for the second times.


No comments:

Post a Comment