Saturday, September 29, 2018

I will design a frontend of website

I will design a frontend of website












About:

ABOUT GIG:

I will provide the buyer with an eye catching front-end design

If you need any help regrading front-end designing e.g CSS styling or Javascript styling you can contact


Note:

I can add custom CSS to the WORDPRESS site as well

Reviews


inspectorux:Having used several Fiverrs on several projects I can say he's been the best to work with!\nHe was easy to communicate with and super responsive - we got a week's worth of changes and refinements done and my project delivered within 24 hours!\nHe'll make sure you love what you get, you can't go wrong, look no further!

syedirtaza:best person, enjoyed working with him

vaquerorei:Very professional and efficient!

syedirtaza:great experience

lisadeefitness:Fast response and great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment