Friday, September 28, 2018

I will design the best wix website for you

I will design the best wix website for you












About:

Would you want to expose your business?
Do you want your business to be more profitable?
Do you wish your business to look more professional? 
if you answer yes to any of these questions, I believe I have the best answer for you.
I offer my services for your business effective, highly designed worldwide Internet exposure at low prices. I design a professional and modern website to any business. I complete all my projects at great speed without effecting the website requirements and to your satisfaction.

The basic landing site includes:
  • A professional WIX website with 1 page
  • Desktop and Mobile/tablet version
  • Wix Website redesigning
  • Full customization
  • Maximum 48 hours or less
The standard site for small business includes:
  • A professional WIX site with up to 6 pages
  • Desktop and Mobile/tablet version
  • Wix site redesigning
  • Full customization
  • Maximum 4 days or less
The premium site with blog or E-commerce store includes:
  • A professional WIX site with up to 8 pages
  • Desktop and Mobile/tablet version
  • E-commerce (up to 20 products - for more products a separate rate will be quoted) or blog 
  • Wix Website redesigning
  • Full customization
  • Maximum 10 days or less

Reviews


linoyzohar:Amazing seller, the best I've had on this site so far! He created me an stunning site for my business in a few hours. Highly recommend!

donnaben1:Great seller. Thank you!

linoyzohar:Amazing seller, the best I've had on this site so far! He created me an stunning site for my business in a few hours. Highly recommend!

donnaben1:Great seller. Thank you!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment