Sunday, September 30, 2018

I will do 3d design, 3d printing and solidworks projects

I will do 3d design, 3d printing and solidworks projects












About:

I am a professional Mechanical Engineer.

You don't have to look for a separate guy for modeling or rendering or Photoshop for your projects.You have got everything in one place right here.

I have experience in 2D/3D designing/rendering with SolidWorks/ProE.

I can make all kinds of models, such as various types of mechanical devices, electronic devices, cans, bottles, cups, dishes, etc.

The complexity of different 3D objects varies greatly. So, I like to agree on any particular job about time, size, prize etc.

Please send me the specifications for the 3D model ( some pictures, sketches, technical drawings + all dimensions).

Please contact first before ordering. 

I look forward to working with you.

Reviews


mattkayne:Great experience and easy to deal with.

mattkayne:I've worked with this seller several times now and although it sometimes takes a few revisions (which may be my fault), the end results is always what I wanted.

mumtaz_momo:Its a pleasure working with you sir

asenlevov:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

carmelrouhani:Responsive to changes, helpful and took the time to understand my requirement


No comments:

Post a Comment