Sunday, September 30, 2018

I will create a custom joomla module or plugin

I will create a custom joomla module or plugin












About:

About me

I am a Professional Engineer (MEng) with over 10 years of experience in web development. As the owner of Minitek.gr, I have been creating diverse custom applications for Joomla and WordPress for a variety of clients, ranging from freelancers to large institutions.

About this gig

Joomla modules are lightweight and flexible extensions used for page rendering while Joomla plugins include functions which are associated with trigger events, providing a way to respond to user or system actions. Both provide a powerful way of extending the functionality of Joomla.

What's included

  • Database-driven module or plugin
  • 1 functionality
  • Well-documented code
  • Administrator interface with configuration options
  • Custom database table(s)
  • Language file

Extras (contact me for a quote)

  • Complex functionalities
  • AJAX submission form
  • JavaScript libraries

Work process

  • Requirement gathering & analysis
  • Design
  • Implementation
  • Testing
  • Integration
  • Deployment
  • Maintenance (optional)

Important: Please contact me before purchasing this gig. If you don't attach a file with detailed specifications of your project when you contact me, you will not receive a reply.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment