Thursday, September 27, 2018

I will fix html, css, javascript, jquery bugs with in 24 hours

I will fix html, css, javascript, jquery bugs with in 24 hours












About:

I will fix any kind of HTML, CSS, JavaScript, JQuery Bugs and layout issue for your Website within 24Hours

If you facing any layout issue and the bug in HTMLCSSJavaScript, JQuery and Unable to catch the bugs?  Don't worry leave it for me, I will fix it. I have been Worked on the front end as well as back end with Highest Quality at Affordable prices. I will make changes according to your need and deliver as soon as possible before the deadline.

My Gig basic features.

  • HTML/HTML5 coding issues
  • CSS/CSS3 Styling issues
  • Javascript issue
  • Jquery Plugin issue
  • Modify fonts and color
  • Change image
  • Website layout fixes

Have something else Don't worry I will do for you


Why do you order me?

  • I have working skills
  • 100% customer satisfaction will be Guaranteed
  • 100% Money back Guaranty
  • Deliver work with in time 


Feel free to contact me anytime. Please send a single message before ordering. I'll reply instantly if I'm available.

Reviews


eathantilley:Great Success !

alimughal15:Great Buyer

pabanker:Very responsive

alimughal15:Outstanding Experience!

johniovine:Did a fantastic job. Happy with the work. Will hire again.


No comments:

Post a Comment