Thursday, September 27, 2018

I will create landing page using clickfunnels or leadpages

I will create landing page using clickfunnels or leadpages












About:

I can build landing page that allows visitors to download your content offers (ebooks, guides, webinars, etc.), sign up for offers like free trials or demos of your product or register to get discount.
*in order to get started, you need to have an account at Clickfunnels, Leadpages or Instapage.

My standard offer includes Opt-In & Thank-You pages. Each additional page will costs $30.

In the case of ordering, you will get a 20% discount on setting up facebook advertising campaign (my another gig https://www.fiverr.com/unique_orn/become-your-facebook-satelite)

Reviews


atndreaam:Great seller, great job, great skills

syntax73:O was able to explain what I was looking for and what I wanted was delivered perfectly.

ztabor1:Outstanding Experience!

ztabor1:Outstanding Experience!

atndreaam:Great seller, great value, great skills


No comments:

Post a Comment