Thursday, September 27, 2018

I will design a beautiful Wix website with unlimited pages or with special features.

I will design a beautiful Wix website with unlimited pages or with special features.












About:

Please always contact me before ordering to discuss further!

Hello, I have years of experience in Wix and also web design in genera.
I am offering you my service for very affordable prices.

Websites are great way to get exposure and also gain trust with your customers.

What can I do for you:
  • Full Wix website design or redesign (Business, e-commerce, landing pages)
  • The website will be adjusted for all platforms (Computer, mobile, tablet)
  • Website transfer/redesign from different platform
  • Help you connect a domain
  • Explain basics if you are completely lost

What will I need from you?
  • Wix login details - If you don't have any I can create it for you
  • Features which you want on your website
  • Content (Text, Images)

I am perfectionist so I put my best into my creations!

Please send me a message before ordering.

Reviews


jennifernovia:I'm thrilled this went so smoothly. I'm very picky with a keen eye on detail, but need professional help to get my wix site up (and figure out the best methodologies). I was able to work in a tag team fashion which was perfect. Thank you for getting my baby up and running!!

avihairing:very recommanded

avihairing:great communication and response! great quality!

htapro:Extremely happy with my experience. I am already planning to use him again.

thamidesign:Really great experience! Looking forward to work with him on other projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment