Friday, September 28, 2018

I will create a custom joomla component

I will create a custom joomla component












About:

About me

I am a Professional Engineer (MEng) with over 10 years of experience in web development. As the owner of Minitek.gr, I have been creating diverse custom applications for Joomla and WordPress for a variety of clients, ranging from freelancers to large institutions.

About this gig

Joomla components are specialized modular applications that enhance Joomla in almost every way imaginable. Common applications include blogs, directories, portfolios, galleries, user management, feedback mechanism, forums, newsletters, system tools, to name a few.

What's included (all packages)

  • MVC Joomla component
  • Well-documented code
  • Administrator interface
  • Custom database table(s)
  • Front-end view(s)
  • Menu type(s) for front-end view(s)
  • Language file
  • Global configuration options

Extras (contact me for a quote)

  • Access Control List (ACL)
  • SEF urls for front-end view(s)
  • JavaScript libraries

Work process

  • Requirement gathering & analysis
  • Design
  • Implementation
  • Testing
  • Integration
  • Deployment
  • Maintenance (optional)

Important: Please contact me before purchasing this gig. If you don't attach a file with detailed specifications of your project when you contact me, you will not receive a reply.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment