Sunday, September 30, 2018

I will manually submit your site to over 1000 different search engines

I will manually submit your site to over 1000 different search engines












About:

I will manually submit your URL to 2000 + Search Engines only $5. 

 

Just send me the URL of your site and the Keyword Phrases you want to be optimized, and I'll take care of the rest.

Your site will be submitted for inclusion to major Search Engines like Google, Bing, Yandex, Yahoo, AOL, Ask, Alexa  and others. You will receive detailed submission report.

 

Who Should Use this Service :

  • New Websites
  • Business sites
  • Striving for Ranking in Google
  • Sites that needs targeted traffic

What I need from you :

  • Your website/blog URL
  • Related keywords (at least four keywords)
  • short description of your business.

Work Report :

  • I will deliver work report in excel file.

                                            
Order Now and let's get Start it!!

                                         Get This Service Exclusively in Fiverr.

  

Reviews


kenhoopis:Thank you very much..... even on the weekend you got it done. I will be doing business with you again...Thanks Ken

shourav_seo92:kenhoopis is great!!! Enjoyed every minute..Very friendly person..I\r\nam glad he is happy with the work...Hope to work with you\r\nagain!!!

tonydemetro:Quick service

shourav_seo92:It was my first project with tonydemetro. Everything went smooth. Enjoyed\r\nworking. Hope to work with you soon. Regards .........\r\n

shakilseo1:Great and fast delivery again. The seller communication is very good. Definitely recommended


No comments:

Post a Comment