Sunday, September 30, 2018

I will design a stunning wix, weebly,godaddy website in 48 hours

I will design a stunning wix, weebly,godaddy website in 48 hours












About:

Thanks for your interest in my gig!

With over 1K+ delivered orders and a consistent 5 star rating on Fiverr, I can assure you the best quality website for the optimum price.

In this gig, I will deliver a stunning and unique website on any of the popular CMS like Wix, Weebly, Godaddy, Wordpress or any other platform that you prefer.

What you will get:

- A beautiful and professional CMS based website
- Mobile responsive
- SEO friendly
- Support for 2 weeks after delivery

What I need from you:

To ensure timely delivery, please send the following as soon as you place the order:

- Logo or brand name
- Preferred color scheme
- Content for all the pages
- The working login details of the hosting or the builder platform you have chosen. If you need any help with it or have not bought any hosting please contact me first and I will guide you.

I will deliver the website within 48 hours of submitting the details. I will do revisions the next few days based on your feedback.

If you need help with any of the above, please contact me first.

Please feel free to contact me in case you have any queries before placing the order.

I am excited to work with you :) Let's get a beautiful website made!

Reviews


lilmira03:Great service. The seller was awesome, She delivered exactly what I asked for in a timely matter. She was very fast. She's very knowledgeable with wordpress. She converted my wix site to wordpress and helped me to save money monthly. Ill be using her again.

gasouthern10:Good Job on my website

websparkles:Thank you!

sashamdavis9:Websparkle is very talented. My website is amazing! I will definitely recommend her.

websparkles:Thank you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment