Friday, September 28, 2018

I will update your joomla website from old version to joomla latest

I will update your joomla website from old version to joomla latest












About:

Before buy this gig, please check package section.


If you have an Ecommerce website with joomla, then contact me first. Because then extra bill will be added with current package.

This gig includes:
 
  • Joomla CMS update old (1.0, 1.5, 2.5) to latest
  • Extensions updated [If a pro version not available to me, you have to buy it]
  • Template Updating [If a pro version not available to me, you have to buy it]
  • Full Website Backup
  • Free Pro Security Plugin Setup

Reviews


peterdieperink:Update Joomla! 2.5 to 3.8 done within 12 hours, very satisfied

mahmud685:Thank you sir. I hope everyone follow your feedback and make sure , more orders for me :)

shalisahayes:Seller was extremely knowledgeable and helped get my order completed quickly. When contacting the seller with questions, I received responses in record speed which was refreshing and gave me an added peace of mind. I DEFINITELY will be using this seller again.

mahmud685:Thank you, sir. I hope all clients should send me Joomla Tasks after watching yours review. Because I am the most trusted Joomla developer here :)

raoulgomes:super fast ! \ngreat communication !


No comments:

Post a Comment