Friday, September 28, 2018

I will edit and redesign your squarespace website

I will edit and redesign your squarespace website












About:

Do you need a professional look magnificent squarespace website for your project, Business, personal portfolio or an online store? You have signed up with squarespace but don’t have time or skill to put one together ?

No worries, I'll help you to design your site based on your requirements or business plan.

NOTE: I normally do 1-2 simple fixing for $5. If you want to Edit/design/redesign your full squarespace site then, Please contact with me first. Then I’ll be able to know you my fees and time :)

My services:

  • Website will be design professionally.
  • 100% responsive site for all ( Mobile, tab, laptop) devices.
  • Your site will be more clean, professional and user friendly
  • Great content arrangement on Layout
  • I’ll use professional color schema for your website.
  • Will be solve every single problem
  • After delivery will be support for long time
  • Every decision will be take based on your permission and opinion.
  • I’ll give you unlimited revisions until you satisfied.
  • In time delivery.

Finally, I will give you 100% support even if the contract is ended! Let me know if you have any question.

Reviews


scottgraham:Phenomenal is EVERY way! Will be hiring again very soon!

devgeni:Outstanding experience! Looking forward to working with you again in future :)

brandoncowan:Seller did work exactly what I wanted within hours. Would hire again.

devgeni:Outstanding experience! Looking forward to working with you again in future :)

brandoncowan:Seller did work exactly what I wanted within hours. Would hire again.


No comments:

Post a Comment