Sunday, September 30, 2018

I will fix joomla issue or bug

I will fix joomla issue or bug












About:

Do you have a Joomla Website on running and need some help with customization or bug fixing?
Please give me a word then I can take my hands in within a couple of minutes!

Only $5 for small fixes that do not take longer than 2 or 3 hours.


  • Fix Joomla and Joomla extensions issues
  • Customize Joomla templates
  • Install new templates and setup for your website
  • Secure your website
  • Migrate and upgrade Joomla websites
  • Converting templates for fully responsive design
  • PSD to Joomla template
  • Improve SEO and Speed optimization problems

# Note: Contact with me before placing the order. Don't confused.

Reviews


tsenglabs:bad. work done wrong. he blocked my chat.

ashelga:Unsatisfied buyer. Limited experience seller.

vora_ankit:Outstanding Experience!

rputala:Vora understood the request and did the work as requested. He even provided a 'dumbed down' document that showed a non-tech person like me how to make revisions in the future. He knows Joomla well.

vora_ankit:Nice to work with rputala... Thank you for your review ! i really appreciate it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment