Monday, January 13, 2020

Design And Setup Squarespace Or Shopify Site











About:

Please contact me PRIOR to placing your order  - it's important we discuss your project needs before agreeing on how to proceed.



If you are in need of a professional & attractive Squarespace website to increase your presence online, then look no further.  You may not have the skill set or time to put one together, I am here to help, be it a portfolio, Education, blog or e-commerce website.



I focus on creating high quality and unique and easy to use Squarespace websites. I can guarantee you a very high level of professionalism and quality work.



Why choose me ?

I am an exceptional Graphic Designer plus WordPress Designer.

I can help design beautiful design elements for the website so it looks professional clean and simple yet modern.



Gig Requirements:

  • Squarespace login details
  • A sample of a Squarespace site design you prefer
  • Content and images for the website




( Feel free to contact me to get quote for your Web project)



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment