Sunday, January 12, 2020

Convert Php Into Html And Html Into Php Or Wordpress











About:

Message me before placing the order.

If you have a problem with your current website I can solve the following issues-



I will convert PHP to HTML and convert HTML to PHP with responsiveness.

Customer satisfaction is my first priority.  I will deliver the work on time.



I will give you customize admin panel which will be very easy to manage the website.

(Extra charges)

we can further discuss projects on chat.

My Gig basic features:( Conversion)

·         Full HTML5 & CSS3

·         Bootstrap Responsive

·         Cross-Browser Compatible (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera)

·         Loads on all devices, be it mobile, iPad, laptop or desktop

·         Option to add Image Slider, JavaScript Menus, etc.

·         SEO Responsive

·         100% Guaranteed

·         All code is HAND CODED

Web Languages:

·         Web Languages: HTML,CSS,Bootstrap,JavaScript,PHP,MySql

·         Framework: PHP core

 Gig Service Categories:

·         PSD TO HTML/PHP

·         RESPONSIVE WEB

·         CUSTOM WEBSITE

·         WORDPRESS

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome work and quick delivery as per expected describe. I'll definitely order again.

Seller's Response:

great experience and like to learn new things with patiently. Nice buyer wants to work with again. Thank you

:

Great experience! Awesome work. I asked for a two minute “add on” at the end and it was “outside scope”. I was going to tip the full amount even. In the end I can do it so it was not a big deal. GREAT work and recommended!

:

It's my pleasure thank you, sir. I feel glad to work for you. I would like to work for you again. Regard: Jasmine

:

it was an excellent job and nice working with her.




No comments:

Post a Comment