Friday, January 10, 2020

Build Your Click Funnels Lead Magnet Funnel











About:

I will build you an optimized Lead Magnet Funnel, complete with lead magnet page, thank you page, and intergration of your auto responder. Active Clickfunnels Acount Required. Customer provides the lead magnet content.



Things to Consider when you create your lead magnet content:



     1)- Make a specific promise that solves a problem for your customer

     2)- Give a specific example of how your product or service has solved a problem

     3)- Offer a specific shorcut to solve a problem for your customer

     4)- Answer a specific question about how your product or service will be a benefit

     5)- Deliver a specific discount for opting in. 

           

My process:



1) I will send you a brief questionaire to help me prepare the copy for your pages.

2) You will need to provide me with access to your Clickfunnels Account (You must have at least one funnel and two pages available for me to design your funnel)

3) You must send me all images (jpg or png preferbly), logos, and content (Lead Magnet)

4) I design your lead magnet funnel in your Clickfunnels Account

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working with kmb5529 was absolutely great. Highly recommend this gig for its professionalism, work product and communication. He is knowledgeable and always available. I cannot be thankful enough to have found him on Fiverr.

:

Amazing service very helpful and on point goes above and beyond will be doing business with seller again!

:

1st time using seller..He exceeded my expectations and highly recommend..

:

I HIGHLY recommend this seller to anyone - he is the expert in Click Funnels and integrating it, and went above and beyond for me for this gig. I will definitely be a return customer and trust this seller with what needs to be done. He is incredibly knowledgeable and helped me understand the process. I can't thank you enough!!

:

Thank You Beth




No comments:

Post a Comment