Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Install Divi Theme With Lifetime Updates











About:

Are you looking to get Divi theme and Divi Builder with lifetime updates? You have come to right place. I'm a Divi Developer with lifetime license, so I can help you to setup your website with Divi Theme and I can Develop a website for you,depend on the package selection.  .



Make sure that you have your web hosting and domain setup, before ordering the Gig. Or else please contact me to check prior requirements. 



What will you get?



  •   You will get the latest version of Divi Theme along with the Divi Builder.
  •    Any extra Elegant theme of your choice.


What are the plugins?

  • You will get the plugins as follow:
-- Divi Builder

-- Monarch

-- Bloom

-- HandHeld

-- ShortCodes

-- Anticipate



✪ I will only provide the latest version of genuine theme files (No Nulled or Hacked Themes) 

✪ You can enjoy Free Lifetime Updates! 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment