Monday, January 13, 2020

Setup Klaviyo Marketing, Sales Funnel, Clickfunnels Sales Funnel











About:

I welcome you to the right place

Are you looking for someone to create high converting "Sales Funnel", run your marketing campaigns? You are at the right place at the right time on #1 GIG



People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it, My "Sales Funnel" will let them know why they should buy from you.



What sets me apart, however, is the understanding you aren’t building this "Sales Funnel" because you love to throw fund around. Website Promotion is of essence to grow your business that's why I'm here to help you out.



We can help you with the following:



  • Landing page/ Squeeze page / Opt-in pages built in ClickFunnels, Klaviyo or Katra
  • Sales Pages / Sales Funnel
  • Membership Funnel using Clickfunnels
  • Webinar Registration
  • Publishing of Pages on WordPress websites
  • Autoresponder integration with double opt-in
  • Payment integration (Paypal, Stripe, etc.) with sales pages
  • Thank You Pages
  • Download Pages
  • Upsell / Downsell pages
  • And much more.... 


Our Value

Customers satisfaction is our greatest priority

Render faster delivery work

We charge less and offer quality project

We give chance for unlimited revision



Contact me now for more discussion and clearance.



Thanks 

Leo.

Reviews


:

He was very patient with me and my multiple questions. I'm all set up now with the funnel I need!

:

Nice writing

:

Great communication and great product! Highly recommend and will work together again for sure!

:

highly recommend

:

thanks for quality work




No comments:

Post a Comment