Sunday, January 12, 2020

Design Landing Page Squeeze Page Sales Funnel In Clickfunnels Mailchimp Etc











About:

Please write me before to order!



Hello to my gig!


I'm Peter, a web-developer, whose credo is to work hard to make things which his clients will like.


In this gig I offer to create a professional landing page in Leadpages / Clickfunnels / Instapage/ Mailchimp or any other system, or a custom HTML5 | PHP page, which will convert.



I will go through critical points of a landing page design which allow to increase an effectiveness of your campaign:


  • Clear design
  • Memorable hero section

  • Powerful call to action elements
  • Opt-in forms
  • Catching SEO optimized content


You will get:


  • Landing / Sales / Squeeze / Opt-in page
  • Integrations of different level of complexity
  • Thank You Pages
  • Download pages
  • Autoresponder integration
  • Design customisation
  • Content upload


I'm opened to any ideas and requests which need some programming and designing skills to be involved, so just drop a line and lets talk over your project.



If you would like to know how I make landing pages, watch this presentation: https://www.scribd.com/document/408993874/Landing-Page-Design-Presentation-by-Peter-Morz


Still need some more inputs about who I am? Please, visit a portfolio on our website: http://www.lemonade-coding.com/portfolio





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your excellent review on the Wordpress Mailchimp Landing Page design, I also appreciated an experience I got working on your order!

Seller's Response:

Peter did a fantastic job with my landing page! Very quick delivery and exactly what I wanted. Made changes quickly and was very helpful with great communication. Will be using again and recommending to my peers.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot for you excellent review on my landing page design work! You are a customer which is really exciting to work with.

:

Excellent job, Peter really knows how to utilize the platform and deliver an excellent product. I was more than pleased with his work, he is an amazing designer.




No comments:

Post a Comment