Friday, January 17, 2020

Setup Your Sales Funnel With Instabuilder Or Kartra











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE YOU ORDER - I WILL SEND A CUSTOM OFFER FOR YOU. NEVER ORDER IF THE FUNNEL IS NOT ANALYZE FIRST

I ONLY work in Wordpress platform and Kartra platform



Are you looking for a professional who can setup / integrate your products into a marketplace, configure payment merchant, setup automated funnel, deploy autoresponder series and setup complete funnel?


I will setup / integrate any complex sales funnel for you...


  • Complete Sales Funnel
  • Lead Magnet
  • Upsell Offers
  • Down sell Offers
  • Cross sell Offers
  • Marketplace Setup (JVZoo, WarriorPlus, Clickbank, Zaxaa, Shopify)
  • Payment Integration (Paypal, Stripe, Authorize.net)
  • Automation / Funnel (LeadPages, ClickFunnels,Instabuilder)
  • Complex Funnels / Automation (eg: Send this offer to only users who opened the last e-mail)
  • Autoresponder (Aweber, Getresponse, MailChimp, SendReach, ActiveCampaign)
  • Product Delivery / Members Level Assignemnt
  • etc...






Note:
Please discuss before you order so I can quote you price!
Please don’t order and waste your time without discussing your project with me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Appletinao is amazing. She's super organized, very patient and always delivers. This is my third time working with her on my Kartra funnels and I'll do so again and again

Seller's Response:

She is fantastic all the time!!

:

thank you so much mam

:

Very fast and efficient work. Will order again.

:

thanks for the tip mam. it is my pleasure working with you ma'am




No comments:

Post a Comment