Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Create A Mobile Responsive Website With Divi Theme Builder











About:

Aas-Salamu-Alaikum (Peace be upon you).



Building a creative, mobile responsive, and unique website is a challenge. So, I hate cloning. 



I would request you to read my gig carefully before placing an order to avoid misunderstanding. The BASIC will not cover STANDARD and PREMIUM.



What I do:

I will design SEO friendly dynamics 100% mobile responsive WordPress site with Divi or Extra theme for you.



I will ensure the followings:

  • Divi or Extra theme installation with Lifetime License;
  • Relevant premium Divi plugins for improving functionalities with Lifetime License;
  • Speed Optimized WordPress Divi Website;
  • Tightened up the Security for your WordPress website.


What I do not do:

  • I do not prefer a complete cloning website ever. But you can let me know a site link you like;
  • I do not like to use nulled or unlicensed products anyway. So, you will get a malware-free website with legit themes and plugins;


Communication refers to the act of is sharing information, i.e., sharing of thoughts, words, ideas and more. So, please feel free to contact me. I am always at your disposal.



Thanking You,

Md Khorshed Alam

Creative Freelancer

Fiverr.com

Reviews


:

Great job and great communication. Thank you for everything!

:

Great experience - seller was responsive and recommended what I needed to do to achieve my goals.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment