Friday, May 25, 2018

I will add 3-5 products and you will be able to add unlimited more.

I will add 3-5 products and you will be able to add unlimited more.












About:

Hassle Free, no more worries and no overspending with this affordable complete package!

If you’re planning to make a personal website to tell about your stories, business, products or services then we are the right people for you.

This gig offers a complete website creation for either Blog or Business or Project site. 

I will design Professional, Responsive, Fast and Desktop/Smartphone Supportive website for You,

I will send you list of the premium themes for your choice. I will setup everything you need . 

How the things will work:-

  •  Message me the details of the project you want me to create.
  •  I will give you a list of the designs from which you can choose the one design .
  • You have to send me all content properly in a docx or txt file and all the images you want to have.

Why this Gig:-

  • Your satisfaction is my first priority, therefore modification/s is included.  
  • Expect quality and timely results.
  • This affordable and highly-efficient gig could give real value to your money

Reviews


jorgemarcoux:This is the second time that I work with Shivpintu. His work is high quality and he delivers faster that anybody that I have worked with on Fiverr.\nDon't hesitate in working with him!

shivpintu:Thanks Jorgemarcoux, \n\nWe also love to work with you guys. You guys are also very modest and understanding.\n\nWe worked overnight to to deliver our commitment. Thanks

jorgemarcoux:Great, fast and HIgh quality work! Highly recommended.

shivpintu:One of the best client in our list of clients. Very honest and understanding. \r\n\r\nWe love to work with good people like you. \r\n\r\nI wish you n your business all the best. have a prosperous day ahead.\r\n\r\nThanks\r\nShiv

hirethebest:Communications is key to any good relationship. Provider understood what we want and agreed to provider followup support services that will help us achieve full satisfaction. We will monitor the next 30 days, the promised contents updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment