Friday, May 25, 2018

I will do my best! + See More

I will do my best! + See More












About:

★ TOP REASONS FOR CHOOSING MY SERVICE 

✔ I'm a Certified Wix Web Master, Trainer and WIX Pro working in Wix Arena

5+ years of experience working on Wix platform

✔ Included premium royalty-free vector graphics and photos, no additional charge

✔ Working with the best technology and software


★ WHAT IS INCLUDED IN MY PACKAGES 


website design or a redesign of your existing website

✔ creation of a multi-language website

✔ setting up, customizing and adding items to your online store (e-commerce)

✔ designing unique and original graphic elements

✔ customizing plug-ins

maintaining your website

✔ providing tutorials and full support on how to use Wix

managing your blog, forum, newsletters...

✔ SEO Optimization

✔ designing logo, favicon, banner, SMM tools and anything else you might need

customer assistance 24/7 


 IMPORTANT 

Contact me prior making an order for an exact quote for your project.


tags: wix, wix website, wix seo, wix redesign, wix code, web template, web designer, web design, wix certificate, wix certified webmaster, wix certified trainer

Reviews


danwilliams273:She did a great job, very professional looking in my opinion!

fluxydesign:Thank you, I'm glad that you like it :)

ritahenn:Karla is an absolute pleasure to work with. She has done both graphic design and website design for me and I highly recommend her!

fluxydesign:Thank you :) It was wonderful working with you too!

jordangiles8:Very responsive.


No comments:

Post a Comment