Friday, May 25, 2018

I will customize, stylize or fix your squarespace website

I will customize, stylize or fix your squarespace website












About:

SQUARESPACE WEBSITE CUSTOMIZATION

If you want to make your Squarespace website look more professional and clean then you are in the right place. I will customize or fix your Squarespace website.

My offer includes
 1) Customize or fix your SquareSpace website.
 2) Add content and format it professionally.
 3) Add forms and other custom elements to your website.
 4) Provide multiple free revisions.

Money back guarantee is included in all offers.

Note:
  • Basic offer includes 3 minor fixes or customization only, see Gig extras for more.
  • This offer does not include Logo, Banner, Web design.

Feel free to contact me if you have more queries.

Reviews


mrssgaines:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

rickiedoomd:I can’t process my designer love anymore than I already have. You’re my Go To Square Space designer!!

miyaneha:Really love working with you on your projects. Thank you for all the support and credits you've given me!!

rickiedoomd:You're the best. At this point you should know this!

miyaneha:Thanks a ton for all the support and trust!


No comments:

Post a Comment