Friday, May 25, 2018

I will design a professional wix website for your busines

I will design a professional wix website for your busines












About:

WELCOME TO WIX WEBSITE GIG

100% positive reviews :)

If you want a stunning business website in Wix (that you own and can edit yourself) then I'm your designer. I have years of experience and hundreds of happy, successful clients.

There's nothing we can't do!

Please contact me before you order (base prices are listed).

WHAT YOU WILL GET?:

✔ Create brand new custom Wix website
✔ Design unique and original graphic elements and icons
✔ Redesign your existing Wix site
✔ Follow the style of another site you like
✔ Creating a custom responsive design
✔ Setting up and customizing the store (eCommerce)
✔ adding items to your store


Also included:
► WIX host platform installation
► Basic Social Media Integration
► One Month of Website Maintenance
► SEO optimization
► Domain Connection

If there is something you want that isn't listed in a gig or in my extras- please reach out. I'm happy to customize something for you!

Reviews


mirjan86:Good communication

christopherg285:Its was an good experience. It said my order would be completed in 3 days. He had my order ready with in a day. Fast

successagent:Absolutely perfect! I am so happy.

solboys:Thank you :)

lagggolas:Fast and professional services. I recommend 100%


No comments:

Post a Comment