Thursday, May 24, 2018

I will create dynamic pages on wix site

I will create dynamic pages on wix site












About:

I can create/set up Database for you on your Website on WIX, create a Dynamic page (category and Item) based on the Database. 
Extras: You might need some custom selection, filter or onEvent action, I can do it.
You might have few databases and need the information to be shown on one page from them, I can do it.
You might need something else to do with your Databases or Dynamic pages, I can do it!
If you are not sure if I can handle your task or what package to choose, ask for the custom order and we will figure out! :)

Reviews


hopkinsfencing:Really helped me out considering im a complete novice 5*

annadoit:Thanks. Good luck with your project!

darudex:Anna is very easy to work and is a talent in webdesign. She is very easy to communicate with and keeps the time schedule. I have tried quite a few \

annadoit:Thank you! Interesting task and great in communication!\r\nWill be a pleasure to work with you again.

olivialake:Perfect job! Anna was very easy to work with and got the job done fast. I will be using her services again in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment