Thursday, May 24, 2018

I will fix bugs for drupal, joomla, wordpress

I will fix bugs for drupal, joomla, wordpress












About:

I will fix bugs for drupal, joomla, wordpress, dotnet nuke etc. I have one year experience in developing drupal, wordpress, joomala and dotnetnuke websites.


Do not forget to contact me before ordering ,  You need to know my availability etc. So please contact first with your problem. I need best service for all buyers.


Do not forget to contact me first , before your order!

i need best service for all buyers.

Reviews


mchagala:Solved my issue quickly and accurately.

tpsiru:thank you

maabajaber:tpsiru did everything technically possible to meet my requirements, but the technology i requested had its own issue which now one can fix.\n\nHowever tpsiru was attentive, put unbelievable effort to get everything working and achieved way above my expectations and i would not hesitate to use his services again.\n\nFist class

tpsiru:thank you for your support

crystalcake:excellent service have used many times to work on drupal site , fast and reliable


No comments:

Post a Comment