Thursday, September 27, 2018

I will be your clickfunnels expert

I will be your clickfunnels expert












About:

I'm just another ClickFunnels guy. So if it's ClickFunnels related ask me and I'll see if I can help you out. This gig is per element in ClickFunnels. You choose the pre-created templates.

Example: 
  1. Headline
  2. Sub-Headline
  3. Video
  4. Headline
  5. Sub-headline
  6. Name Input Field
  7. Mail Field
  8. Submit Button

Reviews


trapq747:I enjoyed working with Sumonskys on this project. Great customer service!!!

sumonskys:Great Client. I will work with him again.

gppierson:Was really great working with you, great job!

sumonskys:Thanks. I will work with you again.

fernandopaez:Good experience. Will use again for sure. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment