Thursday, September 27, 2018

I will thoroughly research your needs so I can provide you with the best product. + See More

I will thoroughly research your needs so I can provide you with the best product. + See More












About:

I will update your design & functionality to include amazing new tools and features. My services include web design, maintenance, and technical support. If you want a responsive website or want to redesign your existing website with a fresh look, then you're on right gig. I am the ideal person for all your Wix matters.


All you need to do is send me your content. I can write content for an extra cost (contact me before ordering in this case).  Included premium royalty-free vector graphics and photos, no additional charge.  


User Experience (UX) is a person's feeling while on your website.  If they cannot easily navigate your Wix site they will get fed up and move on.  I try to create a simple to navigate, but with trendy graphics design for you and your future viewers.


Making a Website through Wix.com is easy through their drag and drop system, but a professional graphic designer can make it look dynamic and stunning. I take the time to understand your needs and translate that into a functional website design. 


Please, contact me first before you order a gig!  I may be able to better tailor a gig to your liking.

Reviews


kirsty2018:Another example of a first class service and now my 'go to' guy thanks

patrick2help:I will definitely make time to work with you again.

kirsty2018:Fantastic support and high quality service

patrick2help:Outstanding Experience!

kirsty2018:Another example of a first class service and now my 'go to' guy thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment