Sunday, September 16, 2018

I will do responsive website design

I will do responsive website design












About:

Hello ,welcome to my gig

I will create modern beautiful websites at a affordable price.. All design will be clean, custom and responsive, mobile friendly and works perfectly in any devices. ( Desktop, Tablet and Mobile Devices ) It will be fully developed amp;READY-TO-UPLOAD

My services include:

Business websites

Landing pages

Ecommerce

Blogs

Events / Coming Soon pages

Political/ Religious sites

Charity website,s

Organizational webs,ites

Real estate web.sites

CV /Portfolio sites

And more..

Some of my areas of expertise includes

100% compatible with all browsers and meet the latest google webmaster guidelines

Web Design amp; Development using HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap

WordPress development including themes and plugins.

Responsive mobile site design and development.

Graphics : Photoshop and Illustrator

Please contact me if you have any problem before placing an order


Thank you very much

Reviews


umutvardar:Quick and cooperative throughout the entire process! Great first experience ordering through Fiverr.\n\n

watsclarence3:Have used this seller many times! Always delivers above expectations! Highly Recommend this seller!\n\n

sandracarr596:he was very good and together we found the solution to the problems that have occurred\n\n

patrickdaniel88:He is quick! delivered in a few hours. I'm impressed.\n\n

watsclarence3:Awesome communication. Was very patient and responded extremely fast. I'm very satisfied with my app design.\n\n


No comments:

Post a Comment