Friday, January 10, 2020

Drupal Migration From 7 To 8











About:

I am expert drupal developer doing contribution to drupal itself.

My drupal profile url is www.drupal.org/u/mahtab_alam

I will do full website migration from drupal 7 to drupal 8 within 10 days depends on complexity of your site.

Do connect with me for any queries related to migration

Reviews


:

I work on a complicated Multi-lingual website in Spanish, Italian and English with 1,000's of Photos and content pages. I spoke in detail with mahtabala and Swapnil and they explained the process of what is required, what to expect and a fast ETA (Estimated time of Arrival). Part 1 is complete and they begin tomorrow on the final Part 2. They are both Drupal Ninja's, keep up the good work.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment