Friday, January 10, 2020

Provide School Management System











About:

School Management Software

I Soft School Management is an advanced school management software based on web. It is developed with core PHP and mysql. You can manage all your school with a simple and understandable user interface.

Using I Soft School Management  Pro you can register new students, parents, subjects, classes and employees in very short time and start managing your school easily.  I Soft School Management  Pro UI is very simple and understandable so your staff can get used to it less than 5 minutes.

Login details for demo available on request. 

We also provide upload facility in package if you want. And if you want to run on localhost on your system. I'll provide you guidance until you satisfy.  

Support is available for installation bugs. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Delivered the job fast. i'm very impressed

:

Great service!

:

Good communication

:

I have great pleasure in working with this expert, because it is honest and always meets the promised.

:

Too fantastic and awesome to work with.I assure you that dealing with him is one of the best things that has ever happened to me on fiverr. Very professional service, I highly recommend.




1 comment: