Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Fix Any Squarespace Issues In 24 Hrs











About:

Being Squarespace Expert i'm well versed in fixing design issues, Site customization and adding new features. It's my great passion and my clients express their love in reviews.


I'm providing quick fix services so clients don't have to wait more.



I'm providing Support for

- Responsive Issues

- Design Issues

- Mailchimp issues

- Domain Setup

- Ecommerce Setup

- Installing Plugins



I need following things to start

- Details of issues (Screenshot Preferred)

- Url of Site

- Squarespace Access



Complimentary Services

- Fast Delivery

- Support after delivery
- Fully commented and clean code

Reviews


:

Seller was very professional and helped me with my problem when the solution was not evident at the start. I am very happy with their work! Fantastic.

:

He did exactly what he said he would and in a timely manner. Thank you!

:

Quick and effective

:

Excellent work, thank you!

:

Great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment