Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Design A Beautiful Weebly Website With A Store Or Blog











About:

I can create for you a beautiful and professional Weebly website with their free and responsive templates, with a store and a blog page too, but also I can design you a perfect small basic website, that will meet all your needs in web presence. I am customizing Weebly themes and overall feel of the website, according to a clients audience target, user interface and user experience. The websites I create are fully responsive and great looking in all devices and browsers. 



If you don't have a Weebly account please create one, it is free and it will take you less than a minute. After that you can send me your log in details.



Please contact me before you order.



If you need something else, or have some troubles with what you need or want from your website, please free feel to contact me and ask any questions.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I feel so fortunate to have worked with Alexandra, she went above and beyond my expectations and gave me a lot of ideas that I have not even thought of. She is very creative, responsible and really cares about her work. Thank you again!

Seller's Response:

It's great and pleasant to work with a highly professional, polite and caring person. It was relaxed and funny, I enjoyed. Thank you Galina for the experience, and thanks for your generosity. I wish you a huge success with your work!

Seller's Response:

Alexandra is WONDERFUL! She has a great aesthetic sense, she's kind and thoughtful, and she's efficient. Her language skills are superb. I would hire her again in a minute!!!

Seller's Response:

Genette, thank you so much for such a nice words. It was a pleasure to create with you and your partner. Great persons. The process was easy, cool and fun, and your projects are wonderful.

Seller's Response:

Alexandra was very communicative and fast. She put together a great functional design for my website. We were basically working in real time to make edits and got it done over the course of about 4-5 hours. She knows Weebly well and has a really good sense of design.




No comments:

Post a Comment