Friday, May 25, 2018

I will customize kajabi according to your needs

I will customize kajabi according to your needs












About:

- Need your website setup with Kajabi? (Please come to the message board and let's discuss in detail)
- Need any custom work? (Please provide me the details and order the Gig)

I can proficiently assist you with:

- New Kajabi integration and customization of courses
- Kajabi themes, Optin and Sales Pages, Landing pages, Capture Pages, Custom Blocks
- Product management
- Payment Gateway integration
- Online training classes
- API integration and management
- Upgrading classic Kajabi to new Kajabi
- Adding Custom domain

Moreover, let's connect and discuss the project scope in detail. Once you will share your requirements with me, I'll update you on my best approach and project plan.

Please accept my sincere request to contact me before ordering my Gig. It will help both of us to discuss the actual requirements and project scope in detail.

Thank you in advance.




Reviews


nickbester:High quality service, great communication and made changes just as I imagined.

gautamsanjeev8:I am enjoying working with Nick as he is very professional and a kind human being. I was late in delivering the order due to some unexpected circumstances but Nick allowed me to settle the things first and than get back to work. I am really thankful to you Nick. Have a great time ahead. Take care!

nickbester:sanjeev is such a brillant seller to work with. He makes the complex, simple. I look forward to working agin with sanjeev agin soon.

gautamsanjeev8:Once again it was a wonderful experience to work with Nick. His instructions and communication makes me perform well. Looking forward to my next assignment. Thank you Nick :)

epurposemedia:Thank you. I enjoyed working with you and want to continue


No comments:

Post a Comment