Friday, May 25, 2018

I will design a 2 Pages personal or small business website.

I will design a 2 Pages personal or small business website.












About:

Please contact me before ordering to discuss the price for the project. We can always discuss and agree on a better, Thanks.

Online Presence is vital to success of your business, and WIX is the great for any kind of business, community and personal web-site.


What can I do for you:
  • Design a WIX web-site from Scratch.
  • Redesign your WIX web-site to next level.
  • Add new features.
  • Transfer your current web-site to WIX
  • I will deliver professional and modern web designs that will compliment your brand. 
    I complete all my projects with absolute devotion and perfection.
    100% satisfaction is guaranteed

I have another GIG to fix wix mobile friendly site please check .

Support me by clicking the favourite  button

I will deliver professional and modern web designs that will compliment your brand. 
So get ready to witness an exceptional website saturated with unique passion, tailored to your requirements..

Gig Requirements:

  • wix website account login details
  • Example of a website layout or design whose design you like.
  • Written content and images for the website.

    Best Regards:
    Anna
    awsame wix 
    website bulder use my knowlende.

    Thanks a lot.

Reviews


atefkhadr:Really an amazing Designer \nthank your professional job

annas5:Really Kind and respectful person in the world. this is my fist client who's behavior is amazing. He is my Brother. I'm really glad and happy I have a great person like this. I don't know how to share my felling right now. best experience ever I got in my carrier from him.\nwanna more work with you.

sawaranjum:good service

annas5:GREAT PERSON\n\nTHANK YOU.

wowfactor1:Seller was great speed was unrivalled. I will come back to her again. Communication was very good too.


No comments:

Post a Comment